Important information for all: speakers, presenters and attendees.
The 2021 SIPS Conference is a virtual format using the SOICO Event Platform (SOCIO). For a successful presentation and full learning experience, make sure you have the following now:
- A laptop or desktop with a webcam and mic.
- A recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
- A strong internet connection. Just like Skype, you must have a strong internet connection for it to work well. If possible, connect to your router with an ethernet cable instead of using WiFi.
- We recommend wearing earbuds or headphones to prevent audio echoes.
- Set up a professional background for your video participation
If you don’t have a laptop or desktop, then you can join on your phone. But the experience is usually best on a laptop/desktop. On Android, we recommend the Chrome browser. On iOS, you must use Safari.